Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova have been dating for about 12 years, so how is it conceivable that his father has never met the tennis star?!
Actually, as indicated by Julio Iglesias, its clearly conceivable!
The Heart Attack vocalist's father conceded to having never been in the same room as Anna, he said:
"You know I need to come clean, I have never met Anna. Yes, my wife, and my children and his siblings have, however I have never reached her, no, no, never."
That is so captivating!
Julio happened to attempt to clarify how this was at all conceivable, crediting it to Enrique's occupied timetable! He said:
"I don't know how comes. My children are exceptionally free and it is troublesome to see Enrique on the grounds that he is everywhere throughout the world. However Anna is exceptionally delightful – they have great taste my children."
All things considered, we figure that bodes well! Enrique is one occupied child of a firearm, along these lines, completely reasonable.
Besides, the two adoration winged creatures do attempt and hold their relationship under wraps.
Yet genuinely, twelve years without gathering one's parental figure is simply excessively long.

No comments:
Post a Comment